Please send product/line sheet with contact info and pricing to:
2332 Alameda Ave.
or email us: email@example.com
Shop Mixcrate Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (M-F) during business hours 10am - 3pm PST. Orders that are missing info (ie. billing address is wrong) and large money value orders may require extra-verification and will add to this processing time. Orders are processed until 3pm PST. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the following business day
I ordered overnight shipping, can I expect my order the next day?
For overnight and 2nd day shipping, please factor in processing time and the time of day you order when factoring your delivery date (Orders are processed until 3pm PST. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the following business day).
If you require immediate shipping, please call us 510 522 6288
(processing time = 1-2 business days)
Standard Ground: 4-7 business days + processing time
Expedited: Guaranteed delivery in 3-5 business days + processing time
Priority: Guaranteed delivery the next business day + processing time
Note: Shipping time does not include weekends or holidays.
Standard shipping from Mixcrate will be via UPS Ground.
Expedited shipping is available as 3 day ground and 2 day air via UPS.
When entering your billing address and info, it is essential that your information is correct in order to authorize the transaction. We may need to hold or cancel orders with incorrect billing information or orders suspected of fraud. An order rep will contact you asap if your order has issues with it’s billing information.
We will do our best to resolve billing info issues as quickly as possible, however, we cannot be responsible for delays or cancellations in these instances.
If you are placing an order from certain countries, you may need to fax us a letter of authorization including your full name as it appears on the credit card, the credit card number, expiration date, billing address, authorization to charge your card and a photocopy of the front and back of the credit card or your ID. In this event, please send your fax to:
ATTN: Shop Mixcrate Orders
Fax: 510 263 6518
If we do not receive your fax in a timely fashion, your order will be canceled. All international orders are responsible for duties and taxes incurred upon delivery. For the U.K., we cannot ship to addresses other than the billing address.
We are required to collect sales tax for orders shipping to any location in California. Please refer to your state's tax board for information about tax use in your specific state.
It may be possible to cancel or change your order if you call 510 522 6288 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY after placing your order with your full name and order information. Changes and cancellations are possible on a per case basis.
In most cases, we are unable to combine shipping charges for orders that were placed separately. Please carefully review your order before you place it.
All sales on clearance items/cds/vinyl/print media are final. Shop Mixcrate will allow returns on returnable product up to 14 days from sale and exchanges within 90 days from sale. Please allow 2 weeks for your refund to be processed. Returns and exchanges must have intact packaging and be in unused condition. Refunds are credited to the purchasing credit card. Shipping is non-refundable.
Please call 510 522 6288 or email email@example.com for details on how to return procedures or return labels.
This website at www.shopmixcrate.mybigcommerce.com ("Site") is owned and operated by Mixcrate. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our members’ personal information. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our information practices related to the personal information that you provide to us (“Your Information”) when using the Site.
We collect Your Information at various points when you use the Site. We use the data that we collect to tailor your experience on the Site, show content that we think you might be interested in, and display content according to your preferences.
(1) When You Register. When you register for an account on the Site we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself including, without limitation, your name, email or other electronic address, professional affiliations, photographs, and other biographical information.
(2) "Share" Features. If you use our optional "Share" features on the Site, we will collect the email address that you provide, in order for us to send that person an email. We store this information to send that initial correspondence, to send reminders, and to track the use and success of these features. That person may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove that email address from our database.
(3) IP (Internet Protocol) Addresses. An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you requests pages from the Site, our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that your session will be logged, but you as the user remain anonymous to us. The site will identify the date, time and IP address from which you access the site when you register as a user and if you choose to opt-out of receiving emails or other communications from us.
(5) Log Data. Log data consists of IP addresses and information generated by cookies, and other details about a visit to our Site, such as the time of the visit and the type of Web browser used. Log data is collected passively and is not personally identifiable. Log data collected on our web servers supply us with aggregate information about the number of visits to different pages on our site. We use this information only to improve our site.
(1) At Your Instruction. One purpose of the Site is for our users to share information with others. We allow you to choose the information you provide to other users of the Site. Please note that once you share information, copies of that information may remain viewable in cached or archived pages, or it may be saved locally by others, even if you subsequently delete that information or change the privacy setting.
(2) Completion of Business Transactions. If you order a product from the Site, we may share your name, address, and email address with the vendor of that product, so that the vendor can deliver the product to you. If you pay for the product with a credit card or through your bank account, we may share Your Information with third party service providers in order to complete your purchase, but we will only share Your Information with these third parties as much as is necessary to do so.
(6) Service Providers. We may sometimes use a third party to provide specific services on our behalf, including sending e-mails to our members, conducting member surveys, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis of our services. In these cases, we may provide certain personal information, such as your name and e-mail address and other financial information necessary for the service to be provided. However, these third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of this information and are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using this information for any other purposes.
(8) Business Transitions. In the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of its assets, our members personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Members will be notified of any such business transition via e-mail or prominent notice on the Site.
By logging on to your registered account through the Site, you can easily update, append, or otherwise modify Your Information. If you wish to have Your Information removed from the Site for any reason, simply complete our online removal process. Your Information will not be generally available to registered users of the Site, but we may retain Your Information for a period of time in our internal databases and systems.
As a registered user of the Site, you will receive our customary business communications such as e-mail address confirmation, administrative messages, and our newsletter. If at any time you do not wish to receive these communications, please follow the directions provided in the communication.
We take appropriate precautions to protect Your Information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons, or that your account will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
While we take seriously the privacy of all our visitors, we are especially committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. We have installed screening mechanisms to identify the age of all visitors to any area of the Site that requires the collection of personally identifiable information. A Site visitor indicating they are under 16 years old that attempts to submit personally identifiable information will receive an error message stating that he or she must be 16 years of age or older to be a Site member. We believe our policy is in the best interests of children. We hope you understand our position concerning children’s privacy.
Any personal information that is unknowingly collected from a child under the age of 16 years old will be deleted upon written request from the child’s parent or legal guardian. Deletion requests should be sent to email@example.com.